VACANCY! OPERATIONS MANAGER
Responsible Lending is looking for an experienced and passionate Operations Manager to lead our outstanding operations function.
This is an important role for the business as we continue to grow, our Operations Manager will be the driving force behind continuously improving our processes, ensuring that we maintain high levels of performance and providing the team with the opportunity to develop their career with us.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be accountable for leading a team of Team Leaders and their respective teams within the operations function, providing clear and strong leadership and support.
Key Responsibilities for the Operations Manager:
- Supporting and managing Team Leaders to ensure that they are well equipped to deliver the organisations priorities and perform against KPIs set
- Managing resources to deliver SLAs and departmental KPIs
- Identify service and process improvement opportunities across the different teams within the operations function – delivering change projects to action improvements
- Support a people focused culture through training, reward and performance
- Confidently report on the performance of the department, attending meetings with senior management teams to discuss this
- Drive performance through inspirational leadership, creating a positive working culture in line with the Responsible brand
- Up-skilling, mentoring and developing the capability of Team Leaders, providing a level of support for them for day to day issues that may arise within their individual teams
- Support the Head of Operations in the development and implementation of longer-term enhancements to improve the performance of the Operations function
Skills Requirements for the Operations Manager:
- People management experience within a contact centre or financial services environment (Operations Manager level)
- Experienced in managing teams/departments to achieve business KPIs
- Proven experience with process review, change management and project management
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Ability to identify and ‘future proof’ leadership capability within the operations function, creating effective succession plans and growth opportunities for the wider team
- An understanding of, or experience working with mortgage services would be beneficial but is not an essential for this position
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge please apply with your CV to our Talent Acquisition Manager Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org