VACANCY! LOAN PROCESSOR
At Responsible Lending we are looking for people with a flair for customer service and an eye for detail to join our city centre-based team. We specialise in providing equity release mortgages and can offer the opportunity for you to develop your career within financial services.
You will join our Originations team focusing on processing loan applications, providing administrative support to our Financial Advisers, and going the extra mile servicing our customers.
Working within the Operations Department you will handle incoming and outgoing calls to Financial Advisers and our customers and handle a range of queries focusing on processing loan applications. You will also keep on top of administrative duties relating to customer cases and accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Loan Processor:
- Liaise with Financial Advisers, customers, and stakeholders to provide support and correct product/services information (this could include solicitors, valuers, funders etc)
- Process incoming loan applications and taking ownership in reviewing details provided and using policies and guidelines to determine whether the application meets out criteria
- Build positive rapport with customers and business professionals alike, providing excellent service in each interaction
- Provide support for application cases, investigating any discrepancies in information
- Carry out pre and post valuation checks to ensure the application is within lending criteria
- Complete all administrative duties relating to enquiries within SLA’s (letter writing, document updating, draw down management etc.)
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and key regulatory rules at each customer interaction (FCA, Data Protection Act)
- Keep up to date with internal training and e-learning, as well as being pro-active in your own personal development
- Interpret information contained on customer’s credit report
- Draft funder referrals on applications that fall outside lending criteria
- B2B experience
- Strong administrative skills and experience with a focus on analytical work
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook) and other systems
- Minimum grade C GCSE level Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Diary management of personal workload
- Team player
- Experience working in a regulated environment (i.e. banking, finance, insurance)
This is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated and successful team, who can support you with your future career development within the organisation.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your full CV or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenn at email@example.com