VACANCY! LOAN PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR
At Responsible Lending we are looking for a Loan Processing Administrator to join our city centre based team. We specialise in providing equity release mortgages and can offer the opportunity to develop your career within financial services.
You will join our team of highly skilled Processors who are responsible for providing support to our field based Financial Advisors regarding their clients loan applications as well as providing additional support with administrative tasks relating to the mortgage application process such as running credit checks and handling case porting requests.
As a Loan Processing Administrator, you will have excellent customer service skills with the ability to speak to people at all levels of the business as well as excellent attention to detail. This role will be working to support the Processing Team Manager and will act as their representative during internal meetings on occasion and play a senior role within the team, encouraging the teams development.
We will help you to become an expert on the products that we have available and the compliance and regulatory procedures that must be followed so that you confidently provide support to our Financial Advisors, but ideally you will have had experience within a regulated environment previously.
Key Responsibilities for the Loan Processing Administrator:
- Liaise with customers, clients and stakeholders to provide support and correct product/services information (this could include solicitors, valuers, funders etc.)
- Provide accurate, valid information using the right tools and internal systems
- Keep up to date records of customer interactions
- Provide administrative support for key loan application processes e.g. draw down management, porting requests etc.
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and key regulatory rules (FCA, Data Protection Act etc.)
- Keep up to date with internal training and e-learning, as well as being pro-active in your own personal development
Skills Required for the Loan Processing Administrator:
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong administrative skills and experience
- Experience using multiple systems
- Minimum grade C GCSE level Maths and English
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge please apply with your CV or forward your details to our Talent Acquisition Manager Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org