VACANCY! CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - PLYMOUTH
At Responsible Lending we are looking for people with a flair for customer service and an eye for detail to join our city centre based team. We specialise in providing equity release mortgages and can offer the opportunity for you to develop your career within financial services.
You will join our Operations team focusing on processing loan applications, providing administrative support to our Financial Advisers and going the extra mile servicing our customers.
Working within the Operations team you will handle incoming and outgoing calls to our customers and the Financial Advisers we work with handling a range of queries and focusing on processing loan applications. You will also keep on top of administrative duties relating to customer and client cases and accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative:
- Liaise with customers, clients and stakeholders to provide support and correct product/services information (this could include solicitors, valuers, funders etc.).
- Build positive rapport with customers and business professionals alike, providing excellent service in each interaction.
- Provide support for application cases, investigating any discrepancies in information.
- Complete all administrative duties relating to enquiries (letter writing, document updating, draw down management etc.).
- Processing changes when requested to customer cases, verifying accuracy of data provided (e.g. change of contact information, bank details).
- Respond to mortgage management requests e.g. providing annual statements, property information checks, tariff of charges.
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and key regulatory rules at each customer interaction (FCA, Data Protection Act).
- Keep up to date with internal training and e-learning, as well as being pro-active in your own personal development.
Essential Skills for the Customer Service Representative:
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong administrative skills and experience.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook). and other systems.
- Minimum grade C GCSE level Maths and English (or equivalent).
Desirable Skills for the Customer Service Representative:
- Experience working in a regulated environment (i.e. banking, finance, insurance).
Please note that this is a telephone-based position, and although you do not need direct experience in telephone-based customer service (as training can be provided) you must be comfortable with taking on this element of the role.
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge please apply with your CV or forward your details to our Talent Acquisition Manager Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org