VACANCY! CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISER (MATERNITY COVER)
This is a maternity cover contract position.
At Responsible Lending we are looking for people with a flair for customer service to join our city centre based team on a maternity cover contract. We specialise in providing equity release mortgages and can offer the opportunity for you to develop your career within financial services.
You will join a team of Customer Service Advisers who are passionate about going the extra mile to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible whilst remaining compliant to the key regulatory bodies that govern us.
As a Customer Service Adviser you will handle incoming and outgoing calls to customers who have open cases with our Financial Advisers or are enquiring about general advice on our products. You will also keep on top of administrative duties relating to customer cases and accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer Service Adviser:
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls efficiently, providing accurate and informative guidance/resolutions to customers questions
- Build positive rapport with customers, providing excellent customer service in each interaction
- Complete all administrative duties relating to enquiries (letter writing, document updating, emails to customers etc.)
- Processing changes when requested to customer cases, verifying accuracy of data provided (e.g. change of contact information, bank details)
- Respond to mortgage management requests e.g. providing annual statements, property information checks, tariff of charges
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and key regulatory rules at each customer interaction (FCA, Data Protection Act)
- Support with the testing of new products and changes within internal systems where required
- Keep up to date with internal training and e-learning, as well as being pro-active in your own personal development
Essential Skills for the Customer Service Adviser:
- Excellent customer service
- Polite and friendly telephone manner
- Positive and pro-active attitude to work and your own development
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Minimum grade C GCSE level Maths and English (or equivalent)
Desirable Skills for the Customer Service Adviser:
- Experience working in a regulated environment (i.e. banking, finance, insurance)
Please note that this is a telephone-based position, and although you do not need direct experience in telephone-based customer service (as training can be provided) you must be comfortable with taking on this element of the role.
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge please apply with your CV or forward your details to our Talent Acquisition Manager Charlotte at email@example.com