VACANCY! BUSINESS ANALYST
Responsible Lending, a specialist Equity Release mortgage lender, has an exciting opening for a Business Analyst to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This position represents a great opportunity for someone with the relevant skill set and experience to take up an important role in our growing business.
You will work within the Business Change & Support team, and with our external technology partners, to ensure that we are implementing the right solutions that drive the business forward and achieve the successful delivery of our ambitious technology roadmap.
As part of a project team, the Business Analyst’s role is to ensure that our solutions are aligned to our business objectives and that our needs are being met. They are involved with a project from beginning to end and are integral to project success.
You will also work collaboratively with the Senior Management Team and other key stakeholders to define and support the delivery of improvement opportunities that are aligned to the business strategy.
Business Analyst Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements by successfully engaging various stakeholders across the business
- Gathering, scoping and writing functional and business requirements for applications.
- Facilitate the resolution of issues and / or areas of contention between stakeholders.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements for technical teams.
- Identify risks and take appropriate actions when risks require escalation.
- Determine interdependencies between tasks and investigate, presenting recommendations for review.
- Complete post implementation reviews, highlighting lessons learnt and recommend improvements for future projects.
- You will support the facilitation and delivery of continuous improvement activities across the business.
- Document ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business processes.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve business processes.
- Prepare User Acceptance Testing scripts and test case specifications.
Business Analyst Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- At least two years’ experience of business analysis within a software development environment.
- Working with a variety of project management approaches, specifically Agile, Scrum, Sprint, Waterfall.
- Experience of using Lean methodologies to drive tangible business results.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (strong Excel skills an advantage).
- A clear understanding of Lean & Six Sigma Principles.
- Experienced in a wide variety of requirements gathering techniques.
- Experience of understanding and documenting complex business processes and requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly assimilate business knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills, able to deal productively with conflicting views and ambiguity.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your full CV or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org