This position represents a great opportunity for someone with the relevant skill set and experience to take up an important role in our growing business.
You will work within the Business Change & Support team, and with our external technology partners, to ensure that we are implementing the right solutions that drive the business forward and achieve the successful delivery of our ambitious technology roadmap.
Key Responsibilities for the Systems Analyst:
- Implement rate and product changes.
- Configure and test new products
- Run funder and operational reporting using SSMS and Power BI
- Build new SQL reports and scripts in our Data Warehouse or from the application server
- Maintain an Data Dictionary complete with entity relationship diagrams
- Create or amend system automated document templates
- Amend and configure system rules in accordance to underwriting changes
Required Skills and Experience for the Systems Analyst:
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation tools
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Critical thinking ability with strong problem-solving capacity
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated and successful team, who can support you with your future career development within the organisation.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your full CV or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org